Mobile & Manufactured Home Inspections
Fast and Detailed Mobile Home Inspection Services
Mobile Home Inspections are Governed by a Completely Different Set of Guidelines.
Mobile home and manufactured home inspections are governed by a completely different set of guidelines. A mobile home inspection is called a “Health and Safety Inspection”, commonly referred to as a Title 25 Inspection. We are experts in mobile home inspections and have a thorough knowledge of Title 25 guidelines which are based on the following:
- HCD (California Department of Housing and Community Development), CCR (California Code of Regulations) Title 25
- HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- CREIA (California Real Estate Inspection Association)
- General building codes
Your mobile home inspection is a visual (non-intrusive) inspection. We provide a comprehensive full color report that includes:
- Exterior steps, porches, guard and hand railings, and roof)
- Interior walls, ceilings, floors, kitchen, bathroom(s), bedrooms, etc.)
- Heating and air conditioning
- Built-in appliances for any material defects.
A material defect is anything that significantly affects the habitability, value, desirability, or safety of the dwelling. Style aesthetics are not to be considered in determination.
Safety is the most important factor to consider so let us take the guesswork out of making the best decision for you, your family, and your future with our comprehensive report.
Share with friends
Get a Free Quote
Get a free no obligation quote. Just fill out the form and I will get back to you with a quote for your inspection. Please make sure that all the fields are completed. I cannot send a quote without all the required information.
Serving Our Customers Since 2006